a developer for many years, in timesharing, networked and internet systems. Mainly vector/array languages, such as APL, but I've used TWiki for a long time and we rely upon the CRM, accounting & ISO 9000 compliance systems I've developed using it.
My TWiki Links
- ATasteOfTWiki - view a short introductory presentation on TWiki for beginners
- WelcomeGuest - starting points on TWiki
- TWikiUsersGuide - complete TWiki documentation, Quick Start to Reference
- Sandbox - try out TWiki on your own
- Sandbox.Sandbox - just for me
My Personal Preferences
- Show tool-tip topic info on mouse-over of WikiWord links, on or off:
- Set LINKTOOLTIPINFO = off
- Preference for the editor, default is the WYSIWYG editor. The options are raw, wysiwyg:
- Optionally write protect your home page:
- More preferences TWiki has system wide preferences settings defined in TWikiPreferences. You can customize preferences settings to your needs: To overload a system setting, (1) do a "raw view" on TWikiPreferences, (2) copy a
Set VARIABLE = value bullet, (3) do a "raw edit" of your user profile page, (4) add the bullet to the bullet list above, and (5) customize the value as needed. Make sure the settings render as real bullets (in "raw edit", a bullet requires 3 or 6 spaces before the asterisk).