Tobias Roeser - A TWiki User and Contributor Homepage
Please do not edit this page. If you want to leave me a note, please use the Comment Form at the bottom of this page. Thanks.
Patches and Code-Snippets
I made some patches and code snippets for TWiki, that can be found in there respective discussion pages or bug report and alternatively on http://lepetitfou.dyndns.org/download/twiki
Failed to include URL CurrentState
Next Task / Fields of Investigation (incomplete)
- Idea/Task: Create a Plugin that allow commenting (restricted) pages without write-access to the web/page.
- Content of Comments could be stored in the pub dir, maybe under _comments/xxx.txt
- Form-bases adding of comments: Name, Email (required), Homepage, Text, (maybe: Checkbox marking message as private)
- The text of the comment will be included in the topic
- parsing of topic text so that there is no included html code or calls to enhanced TWiki Syntax and Plugings - plain Text in other words
- maybe mailing the (last) author/creator of the page if a new comment arived
- maybe set a time delay until the message is shown, to that in can be reviewed/moderated
- Decide: eache message in a separate file or all combined together
- separate files makes selections on date, author, ... easier
- combined file is faster, more compact, less file clutter, no concurent files handling needed
- Customizable Layout through templated like in CommentPlugin
- Which formating rules should be allowed? Is there already a parser for non-harmful Twiki syntax?
- Analyze MichaelDaums BlogPlugin. What parts are independent of a DB backend?
- 04 Apr 2006
- Evaluate Subwebs:
- How does TWiki handle Access Control for subwebs
- How does linking to a subweb'd topic work
- 04 Apr 2006
Leave a Personal Comment for TobiasRoeser