- I'm just beginning to explore Twiki to use it in my company for different purposes.
- We are setting up an Intranet, and I think it would be a nice add-on to it.
- I guess we could set up easily a sort of bulletin board with this platform
- It should be easy to construct forums on different topics.
- It can be also great for project documentation
- It would be interesting to apply it for quality systems implementation.
Uncomment preferences variables to activate them (remove the #-sign). Help and details on preferences variables are available in TWikiPreferences
- Show tool-tip topic info on mouse-over of WikiWord links, on or off:
- #Set LINKTOOLTIPINFO = off
- Horizontal size of text edit box:
- Vertical size of text edit box:
- Style of text edit box.
width: 99% for full window width (default),
width: auto to disable.
- #Set EDITBOXSTYLE = width: 99%