Ben Burnett has focused on developing wired and wireless (MANET, ad hoc mesh) network technologies for geolocation communication and tracking systems; network application test tools; developing, building and securing ad hoc wireless networks; research and development in distributed agent systems; development of custom and COTS software into commercial products; network monitoring research, analysis, and implementation; and software design and implementation.
Personal Preferences (details in TWikiVariables)
- Current Job:
- R&D Software Engineer / Computer Scientist at Architecture Technology Corp.
- Past Jobs:
- Network Specialist at EFCO
- Teaching Assistant at Iowa State University (ISU)
- AIX / AFS Help Desk Intern at IBM
- For better finding and searching:
- Nevada High school (NHS)
- Iowa State University (ISU)
- Show tool-tip topic info on mouse-over of WikiWord links, on or off: (see details in TWikiPreferences)
- Set LINKTOOLTIPINFO = off
- Horizontal size of text edit box:
- Vertical size of text edit box:
- Style of text edit box.
width: 99% for full window width (default),
width: auto to disable.
- Set EDITBOXSTYLE = width: 99%